Baby Sea Turtle!

The final project for this short animation with dialogue had to be the easiest animation we have done in the entire semester! I worked with After Effects and had a fun time making the character move like a puppet by adding the different kinds of joints and positioning it in different areas. I thought this project was going to be really complicated, just because it included the dialogue structure and had to include the mouth movements, but when I was in that stage for dialogue it was actually easier than what I had expected. I keyframed the different kinds of mouths I needed whenever the sea turtle talked and that was all, very simple as you can see. The hardest part about this was making sure the whole body moved when I wanted it to move and being able to keep that direct eye contact with the audience. The footage in the background was found online and the voice-over is one of my friends that offered to help speak as a kid, so everything turned out well like I wanted it to come out to be!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weak Spongebob!

Bouncing Ball Course!

Bart Cycle!