Bouncing Ball Course!

This project was really helpful in playing around with after effects and getting more of an understanding of how the software actually works. I have used it before to see what it does but never went into detail to do a project on. I worked on this project in about two days so it did not take a lot of time as compared to the other projects we have done so far so it was very easy to make the project. The biggest challenge for me was to align the keyframes in the right order so it will speed up or slow down the ball whenever it bounced off the floor. The other challenge I faced was making sure the volume of the ball was the same along the course to make sure it did not get smaller or bigger as it bounced around. After a while, I had to look online for videos of balls to see how the speed of them reduce every time it hits another object and it helped me structure the way I had to make my balls volume as it went towards the exit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weak Spongebob!

Bart Cycle!