Christmassssss!

The typography project was fun for me to do! I picked out a classic holiday song because the seasons are around the corner and I feel like the song lightens up everyone's mood no matter what they celebrate. Working with after effects, I felt more comfortable with the software overall and it was easier to do for the rotation and positions of all the titles and shape layers. For the majority of the ideas, I looked up online to see what I could do to give a sense of Christmas throughout the film and find those different items that make up the holidays. For the snow part, it was definitely something different to do because it is a new software for me and I was taught step by step on how to make it but it was nice to see that I could do different kinds of effects to make the short film even better. At the end of the day, it is the small details that I enjoyed doing the most.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weak Spongebob!

Bouncing Ball Course!

Bart Cycle!