Ballerina!

Rotoscope was a whole mission to accomplish! Working on this project took so much time, it was very fun but time-consuming when it came to redrawing the same frame over and over again to only make a few seconds out of it! I picked out a video of a ballerina dancing because the more movement the better it was for me but it took a lot of work. If I had more free time, I would definitely do more of these animations. The background was not as complicated as I thought because it did not move overall and I just had to slightly move the image but besides that, the main work was on the dancer. I painted her dress and made the lines sketchy around her dress for a unique style. The movie was not clear enough for the individual images so I had to assume what was going on in every frame and how to match it to the other frames before and after it. The onion section helped out greatly on those parts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weak Spongebob!

Bouncing Ball Course!

Bart Cycle!