Bart Cycle!

For this animation, it seemed really easy at first but once I got into the details of all the in-betweens and making sure the movement was similar to the frame before and after, it did get a bit confusing on how to manage everything to look smooth. It was very helpful to have a reference sheet in the corner to go back and verify I was doing the correct position for that movement. I watched several walk videos to get more of an idea on how to do it. I never knew how complicated walk cycles are! When I see it on the shows, I have never noticed it but now that I have done it, I can imagine what the animators have to go through. Doing this cycle was fun overall and I would do more if I had time to do more walks to make sure they look smoother. Besides that, I have been really more tools in Harmony and it can be helpful later on for future projects.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weak Spongebob!

Bouncing Ball Course!