About Me!

Hello,

My name is Noemi Lopez, I am coming from Miami, Florida and was born in Mexico City! I am bilingual; English and Spanish. My favorite food is tacossssssss. A relaxing day for me consists of eating food (tacos, tacos, chocolate, ice cream, etc.) and watching films (action, horror, comedy, documentaries, etc.) all day long!

At The University of Tampa, I am majoring in Film and Media Arts with a minor in Business Administration. I want to become a Film Producer and be able to manage my crew members into making the best action and inspirational films! I have grown a huge passion for this industry since elementary school and love every aspect of behind the scenes. For the animation class, I expect to learn how the artists work on creating the art that inspires them right from their imagination. I want to be able to have the ability to make my images come to life!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weak Spongebob!

Bouncing Ball Course!

Bart Cycle!